Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thank You

Happy Sunday!


This card was made for Stamp With Fun Challenge. This is the sketch provide by Maria Bell for their challenge 16.
This card was also made for Colour Create Challenge. Their Challenge 23 - blue and white. The optional extra this week is VINTAGE.

Most of the time, I do distress the pieces of paper on my cards, but this time I heavilly distress them to give it a vintage look (hmm... I don't think I'm quite successful there...oh well).
Yesterday was such a crappy day for me! My computer crashed!!!!! And after talking to the support person (I asked her which part of the world she was in and she said the Philipines--isn't that amazing?) for a couple of hours (thank God I don't have to pay for that long-distance call), and trying everything to restore it, worse came to worst and we ended up having to restore my laptop to its original condition, as it was when I bought it. So, rats, darn, ...(insert here every swear words known to mankind), I lost every files that was in my laptop! Aghhhh!!! Looking at the bright side, I didn't have any important documents. And all the pictures I lost are still in my camera. Phew! Old e-mails are gone I think. Anyway, I have lots of work now to do to restore my files. Sorry for my rambling on here.

Thanks for dropping by.

Stamps: Magnolia #342 Spring Tilda, sentiment from Penny Black Flower Gallery clear stamp set.
DPs: Chatterbox Sky Bloom adn Courtyard Blossoms, Provo Craft Stone Washed Denim-wavy Plaid

25 comments:

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

What a cute, cute card, Norma! I love little Tilda in blue! Love all of the little embellishments too.....including the cute butterfly!
Very nice work!
Huggies ~
Sharron

Vivi Casale said...

Norma, you card is adorable! I love the blue & white colors and the sketch you used.
really inspiring!!
Hugs
Vivi

Cami said...

Oh Norma, sorry to hear about your computer crashing! But, you have made a delightful card with a pretty blue theme and I love it! So soothing! Hope things get better! Hugs, Cami

Barb Hardeman said...

Blue is my favorite color! I think this card is gorgeous! All your embellies are so pretty, I love your flowers. The butterfly is a wonderful touch...hugs...Barb

cabio's craft corner said...

Norma, that is a cute layout and love all the embellishments on it. Besides the. lovely Tilda, I also love the little butterfly. That is awesome!
Hugs,
Cabio

Cheryl said...

Oh WOW,your cards are always gorgeous Norma and this is no exception!!! Love your beautiful flowers and what a fab take on the sketch!
Hugs xx

Sharri said...

Beautiful card! I love all the blue papers! Great job on the sketch!

Suzan L said...

Hi Norma, Your thank you card is really cute. I love the tones of blue and the beautiful flowers that you always make. Sorry to hear about your computer. I hope that you have virus protection!! Hugs, Suzan

Carolyn said...

Norma this card is darling. I love the blue tones. Great job as usual.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Nancy said...

Hi Norma...so sorry about your computer. Your card is fabulous! I love the blue and the flowers are so very pretty. You really make some beautiful cards!
Hugs,
Nancy

Karina said...

Dear Norma, I occasionally landed on your blog and like what I see here. You do wonderful artwork! And so I will make a visit again on your place from time to time to see what's new.
Love from Switzerland,
Karina

Debbie Pamment said...

Computers - we can't live without them these days but they seem to go wrong waaaaayyy too often!!! Hope you got everything sorted now though!!!
LOVE your card though - and at least your blog is still here and we can all enjoy your wonderful eye candy!!!

Sue said...

Norma, all those pretty blue papers look so beautiful. Very cute image and love the layout sketch. Very nice.

Mina said...

stunning card Norma, I love how you used the colours and your Tilda is coloured beautifully...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Tracey said...

Norma, this is just gorgeous. I love the blue and of course Tilda is adorable as always!!

Sheri said...

Ahhh..thats sound so horrible..Don't you love your computer when it's a brand new again though..LOL
All of the blues really works so perfectly together...really...really cute!

Jo Nevill said...

What a terrible day ! Glad you got your pc fixed though.

Gorgeous card, fabby papers, your colouring is just perfect.

Thank you for joining us at Colour Create this week,

Jo x

Suzanne J Dean said...

Beautiful Norma--I love the monochromatic blues & fabulous embelly flowers too! Just lovely!

hugz,
Suzanne

Unknown said...

You've done a great job with the blue and white! The card turned out beautifully. Hope you have a better week!

LINDA said...

Simply Gorgeous!! Love the colors. and you have colored tilda just perfect..Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

dolcreations said...

Stunning, Stunning, Stunning!!! You have done such a beautiful card. As always, you inspire me so much!
Christine

Linnie said...

This is sooo pretty and a real cutie i love your design detail
linniex

Di said...

Wow this is just beautiful, i love your flowers the colouring, papers, everything!
Just lovley
Thanks for joining C.C this week.

Di xxx
P.s. i have become a follower and added you to my blog list!

mynewblog said...

Oooh, I love this card and the Tilda is one of my favorites! I love the flowers and the colouring is superb - I love the highlights on Tilda's hair!!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is just fabulous! What fantastic flowers and such a beautiful image. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...