Wednesday, December 23, 2009

To you & yours

Hello!

I meant to post this earlier as I had the card done a few days ago. Sorry, but it's getting too close to Christmas and with one thing and another it kept getting postponed.

This card is featuring another one of In2stamps images. The adorable image is designed by Luc Vincent. I wanted to show that In2stamps stamps can be quite versatile.

Presents or gifts are synonymous to birthdays as well as Christmas. So, I've taken this image of Mice Happiness from the Birthday Collection and using Christmas colours, I've created a Christmas card. 'Tis the season after all...hee hee.

To make this a bit more christmasy, I've added glitter to the white trim of the girl mouse's apron and the polka dots of her dress, and also to the white fur trim of the doll's cap and its collar. I hope you can see that in the picture.

This Mice Happiness stamp for the Birthday Collection is available at the In2stamps online store.

Coming soon are the new 'Baby Collection' and 'Get Well Collection'. Ooh, how exciting!!

There's more!!! We are starting a monthly challenge blog in the new year. Details to follow, so be on the lookout for it!

And this is the perfect time to wish you and all you hold dear a Happy Christmas. Have fun, keep safe and look out for each other.

Other stamp: the sentiment is from a MSE clear-stamp set.
Designer Papers: from the DCWV Holiday Stack collection.
Tools: EK Success border punch. For the leaves and berries: McGill twig punch, EK Success leaf punch, circle hand punches.
Misc.: Recollections brads, the gold ribbon is from my stash box.

9 comments:

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Norma!
A blessed Christmas to you.
your card is lovely. Good idea putting the glitter on her dress and the mouse dolls hat. The DP is very pretty too.
Hugs Marion

heidy said...

Hi Norma,
whis you a Merry Christmas.
Your card is so sweet.
Hugs heidy

Angelwood said...

Norma, your card is so warm and cheerful. Love the image and papers you've used. Can't wait to see your new challenge blog. Happy holidays to you! hugs, Angela

daantje said...

i love the card he is beautifull.
greetings
daantje

Denise said...

Very cute & adorable card!
Merry Christmas.
Hugs,
Denise

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Norma, this card is truly gorgeous. I absolutlely adore it so much. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. xo Jackie

Nancy said...

Hi Norma. Just want to pop in and say that I love your cards and I especially appreciate that you show the stamp you used and give so much information about how you made it. This is important to a beginner like me. Beautiful work! Happy New Year, hope your Christmas was grand.

Nancy said...

Norma, Nancy again. Just to let you know that seeing your no word verification banner, I turned this off on my blog. Now I hope the spam stays away.

Barb Hardeman said...

This is just adorable Norma! Many stamps are so versatile and can be used for many different occassions depending on how you color them. Just love your coloring of this sweet image...hugs...Barb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...