Time for a new challenge at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. Our theme this time is 'Let's Celebrate.' I hope you'll play along with us. You can find out the chalalenge details and also check out what my DT teammates have created to inspire you to join us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge blog.
This is what I've created.
Here's how I've decorated the inside of my card.
A closer look at this delightful image being featured.
This digital image from A Day for Daisies is named 'Easter Friend.' Isn't it adorable? I've coloured the image with my alcohol-ink markers and coloured pencils.
Challenges for this card:
Aud Sentiments Challenge #198 - Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge 45 - Always Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Craft Challenge - Wk 10 Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Mar 5 - Mar19 Ultraviolet
Let's Craft and Create Challenge #135 + option Easter
Little Miss Muffet Challenges #184 - Anything Goes
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Recollections (stripes); Basic Grey Wisteria Cornflower; Anna Griffin (crocuses)
Dies: Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles; Crealies Creative Flowers No. 19; Memory Box 98486 Lavish Branch and 98502 Fresh Foliage; Poppystamps 1436 Dogwood Blossoms; Cheery Lynn Designs B162 Lace Corner Deco B
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Dusty Concord and Wild Honey; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- brown shades: Touch BR100, Touch BR104, Touch YR101, sandstone, champagne
- purple shades: 2607-T, 2665-T, lilac, 264-T
- yellow shade: raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup
- green shades: apple, green shoot
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green